Rydalmere FC will continue to encourage footballers and aspire to facilitate Boys, Girls, Men and Women in developing and participating in football at our club and within the community.
One of our key values is Integrity. We want to be the number one community and family club where the club will be renowned for its safe and honest environment promoting a respectful and responsible football culture across all ages and genders. Ensuring families, community, members and non-members of the club feel valued in their participation in all social events and football games.
We have developed a strategic plan based on the back of three key assumptions:
- The continued organic growth and success of the club fueled by interest from our local community to participate in the game;
- Junior participation growing by 60% in 2014 compared to season 2013; and
- The belief that the game will continue to grow within the Parramatta City region on the back of the success of the Western Sydney Wanderers.
Our vision is for Rydalmere FC will continue in its expansion and development of its facilities, while continuing the promotion of football in the area and providing the highest quality development for all players, coaches, managers and volunteers.
We aspire to continually create a professional culture based around respect. This is imperative in empowering Rydalmere FC to develop and grow in order to achieve the following:
- Inspire juniors to grow and develop through the ranks;
- Create a clear path to a potential professional career;
- Attract and retain the best possible coaching staff to create a team to take the club into its next phase of growth;
- Attract and support existing talent and develop to the highest football standard;
- Work with the community and sister club to raise funds to improve and develop better facilities for future development of the local talent; and
- Strengthen the Rydalmere FC brand to be synonymous with professional football.
Our objectives reflect to our past, present and future aims and goals to be achieved with more suitable better equipped circumstances and facilities. In addition to that, we will embrace further future modern Football philosophies, methodologies and high status of professionalism.
We are embarking and seeking guidance from past and present successors using knowledge and advice from our Football friends and colleagues finding ways to be well structured and financially capable of being independent.
We have adopted the new FFA National Curriculum and implementing its components in its entirety. This will be implemented and actioned with highly qualified FFA coaches, coach educators and current coaches embracing our vision and joining us in becoming part of the new Football methodologies, philosophies and the new football trend.